Discussion forums, also called message boards or bulletin boards, are online sites where gardeners post questions or comments and other gardeners respond. You usually need to register to participate.
- 7 Valley Plantcycle of NY
"Hello and Welcome to 7 Valley Plantcycle of NY. For those not familiar with how plantcycle groups work, here is a basic breakdown: Here you can tell others about seeds/plants you would like, seeds/plants that you have extra of, share pictures of your garden or flowers. We will be setting up local plant/seed swaps, and other get togethers throughout the year. Come share your garden and/or experience with us!
Much like freecycle, our goal is to keep garden related items from going to the local landfill. In that respect, everything listed here must be 100% free! As with all great groups, there will be contests, where you can win real prizes related to gardening. Watch for "Special Posts" to see what it takes to win. Seed Trains are running now!"
- CNY Plantcycle - A Yahoo Group
• Plantcycle Plant/seed swap is part of the ReUseit Network of sharing items with others to keep them out of landfills. Also you can post Offer: Starter plants, house plants or Trade:Natural made hand crafts, or garden decorations, gardening books etc.
- Hudson Valley Forum - GardenWeb
This forum is for those living in New York's Hudson Valley to discuss the various aspects of gardening there.
- Upstate Gardeners Journal
An under-utilized discussion forum sponsored by Upstate Gardeners' Journal (see magazines).
- Upstate New York Forum - GardenWeb
This forum is for those in Upstate New York to discuss the various aspects of gardening there.