- Lots of crocuses up now, including a few of the larger Dutch crocus
- Heard peepers on Thursday
- My husband heard a kildeer and saw a swallow
- Geese have been flying north for a while now
- Saw my first dandelion, and my first Johnny-jump-up
- “Snow will develop between 6 am and 8 am Sunday…And could become heavy at times through late Sunday afternoon. The highest snowfall accumulations will be found over the hilltops where between 7 and 9 inches is possible. Lesser snow amounts will be found in the valleys where the potential exists for a few inches.”–National Weather Service
And that’s the way spring comes around here. It comes . . . and goes. And when you’re finally sure it’s here for good, it’s just about summer. We consider ourselves in the higher elevations for our area, about 1150 ft. above sea level.